AUTOMATION EMPIRE “GOLDEN EGG” SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All clients must understand and agree to the following terms and conditions in order to qualify for & participate in this special promotion.
1. DESCRIPTION: The Automation Empire 2022 “Golden Egg” Promotion (the “Promotion” or “Sweepstakes”) refers to a limited-time sweepstakes whereby Automation Empire LLC (the “Sponsor”) will select one (1) winner at random each Sunday between April 10, 2022 and May 1, 2022 for a maximum total of four (4) winners, each of whom will be offered a Tier 2 “Entrepreneur” package (the “Bonus Store”) for no additional initial fee (a value of $30,000).
2. SPONSOR: Automation Empire LLC, 1800 2nd Street, Suite 884, Sarasota, Florida 34236.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of April 1, 2022. Employees, agents or contractors of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries, and related companies, as well as the spouses and immediately family members and household members of each such employee, agent or contractor are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Terms and with Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on April 4, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. EDT and ends on April 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (the “Promotion Period”). The official time-keeping device for purposes of this Sweepstakes shall be the personal mobile phone of Sponsor’s Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Rodriguez.
5. HOW TO ENTER: An individual will be deemed an entrant or participant in the Sweepstakes if they meet the above-stated eligibility requirements and if they enter via one of the following two (2) entry methods:
(a) Purchase Option: One (1) entry will be granted to the “Owner” identified in any Tier 1 ($15,000), Tier 2 ($30,000), or Tier 3 ($45,000) E-Commerce Store Management Services Agreement (a “Signed Contract”) executed during the Promotion Period. If the Owner identified in such Signed Contract is a limited liability company or other corporate entity, then the entry will be instead granted to one (1) individual person who executes the Signed Contract on behalf of such entity.
(b) Alternative Option: One (1) entry will be granted to anyone who sends a 3″x5″ card (enclosed in a mailing envelope with proper postage) to Sponsor clearly stating the entrant’s: i) Full Legal Name; ii) Business Name (if applicable); iii) Mailing Address; iv) Email Address; v) Instagram Handle (if applicable); vi) Mobile Telephone Number; and vii) Date of Birth. The card should be inserted into a standard business-size letter envelope, with hand-written return address (including Participant first name and last name) and mailing address clearly legible on the front of the envelope, and mailed to: Automation Empire LLC, Attn: “Golden Egg” Sweepstakes Entry, 1800 Second Street, Suite 884, Sarasota, FL 34236. Entries received in this manner will be included in the drawing that takes place on the nearest Sunday immediately following Sponsor’s receipt of the entrant’s card. Mail-in entries must be postmarked between April 4, 2022 and April 29, 2022, and must be received by 6:00 p.m. on April 29, 2022. Mail-in entries received after 6:00 p.m. EDT on April 29, 2022 may not be considered. Sponsor is not responsible for, and disclaims any liability for or relating to, any delays involving USPS or any commercial delivery service.
6. PRIZES: A maximum total of four (4) winners will be offered a Tier 2 “Entrepreneur” package (the “Bonus Store”) for no additional initial fee (a value of $30,000). An eligible winner may elect to accept or decline this optional prize; if the promotional prize is accepted, the winner must specify whether the Bonus Store shall be in the winner’s name or assigned to a third party. A new and additional Services Agreement must be executed in connection with every Bonus Store, regardless of whether such store is assigned to the same person/entity who purchased the Tier 3 store or to a third party designated by the winner. Whosoever signs the Services Agreement for the Bonus Store must agree to comply with all duties and obligations set forth in such Services Agreement, including (but not limited to) the timely payment of any and all monthly maintenance fees related to the Sponsor’s management of such Bonus Store. If a Services Agreement for the Bonus Store is not executed within 365 days of the Bonus Store being awarded to the winner, and if said Bonus Store is not thereafter launched—with sufficient product capital—within thirty (30) days of that Services Agreement being signed, then the prize shall void and the Bonus Store offer shall be rescinded.
7. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: All qualified entries received in the six-day period immediately preceding April 10, April 17, April 24, and May 1, respectively, will comprise the entry pool for that Sunday’s drawing. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the random drawing that week. One (1) winner will be selected each Sunday during the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received that week, in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and not subject to challenge and/or appeal in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If no entries are received during a given week, then no drawing shall take place and no winner shall be selected for that week. The winner whose name/entry is drawn in this manner will be personally notified by Thomas Rodriguez via FaceTime (or, if not able to receive video calls, then by telephone) at some point during the Sunday the participant’s entry was selected (either April 10, April 17, April 24, or May 1). A potential winner’s inability to meet this Sweepstake’s eligibility requirements, and/or their failure to respond to the Sponsor’s attempt(s) to so contact the potential winner within twenty-four (24) hours of the applicable drawing will result in forfeiture of prize and the Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting prize, the winner grants the Sponsor and its promotional agents a limited license to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.
8. DISCLAIMERS: Entrants and winners must represent and warrant that they have reviewed and are familiar with Amazon’s general Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as Amazon’s Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct (collectively, “Amazon’s Terms”). In the event of any discrepancy or conflict between Amazon’s Terms and the terms of this Sweepstakes, Amazon’s Terms shall control. The Sponsor makes no representations and gives no assurances that any winner will meet or can satisfy Amazon’s criteria for additional selling account(s), should such winner already have one or more Amazon stores/seller accounts but still desires to retain ownership of the Bonus Store.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITED LIABILITY: Except to the extent Automation Empire invites and accepts liability in connection with its provision of services as called for under a fully-executed Services Agreement, Client hereby waives all right to, and agrees to hold the Sponsor, its related and affiliated entities, owners, officers, attorneys, and promotional agents (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, causes of action, debts, liabilities, losses, damages (including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, exemplary and/or consequential damages), or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes. NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Client understands and agrees that the Promotion Parties will not be civilly liable for Client’s failure to meet the above-stated eligibility requirements, Client’s failure or refusal to execute and return required documentation (including any applicable Services Agreements), Client’s failure to make full and timely payment of any requisite initial fee(s), or any other unintentional human error or technical error which voids this Sweepstakes. Client expressly acknowledges and agrees that the releases set forth herein are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
10. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: The Sponsor reserves the right to change the terms of this Sweepstakes and/or end this Promotion at any time for any reason.
11. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Client agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Florida, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions thereof.