AUTOMATION EMPIRE “MARCH MAYHEM” PROMOTION
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All clients must understand and agree to the following terms and conditions in order to qualify for this special promotion.
- PROMOTION: Automation Empire “March Mayhem” refers to a limited-time promotion whereby Automation Empire LLC (the “Sponsor”) may waive the initial fee for one of its Tier 1 “Intrapreneur” plans for any new or existing Automation Empire client who purchases a Tier 3 “Investor” plan at full face value (each, a “Client”).
- SPONSOR: Automation Empire LLC, 1800 2nd Street, Suite 884, Sarasota, Florida 34236.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to any Client who: (a) is at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of March 1, 2022, (b) meets the criteria for investment with Automation Empire, as described in the official Qualification Call and set forth in the Sponsor’s standard E-Commerce Store Management Services Agreement (“Services Agreement”), (c) owns (or is) a registered limited liability company or corporation that is active and in good standing in at least one U.S. state, and (d) for each Amazon store Client has with Automation Empire, possesses at least $20,000 of available product capital in liquid funds or open credit. Failure to satisfy one or more of these eligibility requirements may result in Client’s exclusion from the Promotion.
- TIMING: The Promotion begins on March 8, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on March 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”). In order to qualify, Client must execute a Services Agreement by which Client purchases a Tier 3 “Investor” package with Automation Empire for an initial fee of Forty-Five Thousand Dollars ($45,000 USD) on or before 11:59 p.m. EST on March 31, 2022, with such funds delivered in full to the Sponsor (or its authorized agent) no later than two (2) business days following Client’s execution of the Services Agreement (in any event no later than April 4, 2022).
- INCENTIVE: Any eligible Client who purchases a Tier 3 “Investor” plan from the Sponsor for $45,000 during the Promotion Period will be offered a Tier 1 “Intrapreneur” package (the “Bonus Store”) for no additional initial fee (a value of $15,000). A Client may elect to accept or decline this optional incentive; if the promotional incentive is accepted, Client must specify whether the Bonus Store shall be in Client’s name or assigned to a third party. A new and additional Services Agreement must be executed in connection with every Bonus Store, regardless of whether such store is assigned to the same Client who purchased the Tier 3 store or a third party designated by Client. Whosoever signs the Services Agreement for the Bonus Store must agree to comply with all duties and obligations set forth in such Services Agreement, including (but not limited to) the timely payment of any and all monthly maintenance fees related to the Sponsor’s management of such Bonus Store.
- DISCLAIMERS: Client represents and warrants that Client has reviewed and is familiar with Amazon’s general Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as Amazon’s Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct (collectively, “Amazon’s Terms”). Client understands and acknowledges that in the event of any discrepancy or conflict between Amazon’s Terms and the terms of this Promotion, Amazon’s Terms shall control. The Sponsor makes no representations and gives no assurances that Client meets or can satisfy Amazon’s criteria for additional selling account(s), should Client desire to retain ownership of the Bonus Store itself.
- RELEASE AND LIMITED LIABILITY: Except to the extent Automation Empire invites and accepts liability in connection with its provision of services as called for under a fully-executed Services Agreement, Client hereby waives all right to, and agrees to hold the Sponsor, its related and affiliated entities, owners, officers, attorneys, and promotional agents (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, causes of action, debts, liabilities, losses, damages (including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, exemplary and/or consequential damages), or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in connection with this Promotion. NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Client understands and agrees that the Promotion Parties will not be civilly liable for Client’s failure to meet the above-stated eligibility requirements, Client’s failure or refusal to execute and return required documentation (including any applicable Services Agreements), Client’s failure to make full and timely payment of any requisite initial fee(s), or any other unintentional human error or technical error which voids this Promotion. Client expressly acknowledges and agrees that the releases set forth herein are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: The Sponsor reserves the right to change the terms of this Promotion and/or end this Promotion at any time for any reason.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Client agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Promotionand these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Florida, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions thereof.