AUTOMATION EMPIRE EXOTIC CAR “DUAL GIVEAWAY” CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of November 24, 2022. Employees, agents or contractors of AUTOMATION EMPIRE LLC (“Sponsor”) or its parents, subsidiaries, and related companies, as well as the spouses and immediately family members and household members of each such employee, agent or contractor are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR: Automation Empire LLC, 1800 2nd Street, Suite 972, Sarasota, Florida 34236.
3. TIMING: The Promotion begins on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on January 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”). The official time-keeping mechanism for purposes of this Promotion shall be the official U.S. time published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (https://www.time.gov).
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants may enter the Promotion (and thereby be deemed a “Participant” in such Promotion) at any time during the Promotion Period via any of three (3) methods, described below:
(a) Purchase Option: Any “Owner” identified in an E-Commerce Store Management Services Agreement with Sponsor executed during the Promotion Period (a “Signed Contract”) shall receive one (1) entry for each dollar ($1.00 USD) paid of the Initial Fee specified in the Signed Contract. (For example, if the Initial Fee paid is $45,000.00, then Participant would receive 45,000 entries.) If the Owner identified in such Signed Contract is a limited liability company or other corporate entity, then such entries will be instead granted to one (1) individual person who executes the Signed Contract on behalf of such entity. To be eligible to receive these entries, the Owner must have paid, and Sponsor must have received, the entire Initial Fee specified in the Signed Contract.
(b) Referral Option: Any individual who is credited as the referral source in connection with a Signed Contract, after being so identified by an Owner and verified by Sponsor, shall receive one (1) entry for every three dollars ($3.00 USD) paid of the Initial Fee specified in the Signed Contract. (For example, if the Initial Fee paid is $45,000.00, then Participant would receive 15,000 entries.) Only one (1) referral source per Signed Contract is entitled to receive Promotion entries in connection with such Signed Contract. To be eligible to receive such entries, (i) the Participant must have referred the Owner to Sponsor, (ii) the Owner must have scheduled a call via https://api.leadconnectorhq.com/widget/appointment/automation-empire/, (iii) the Owner must have identified Participant by name as the referral source, and (iv) the Owner must have subsequently executed a Signed Contract and paid in full the requisite Initial Fee specified therein.
(c) Alternative Option: One Thousand (1,000) entries will be granted to anyone who sends a hand-written 3”x5” card clearly and legibly stating the entrant’s: i) Full Legal Name; ii) Business Name (if applicable); iii) Mailing Address; iv) Email Address; v) Instagram Handle (if applicable); vi) Mobile Telephone Number; and vii) Date of Birth. Such entry cards must be inserted into a standard business-sized envelope, with a hand-written return address (including Participant’s first name and last name), and then mailed (with sufficient postage) to:
Emerald Law, PLLC
ATTN: Automation Empire Dual Car Giveaway 4700 Sheridan Street, Suite J
Hollywood, FL 33024
Each valid mail-in entry will receive One Thousand (1,000) entries. All mail-in entries must include all requested information and format (as stated above) to be considered a valid entry. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted, and will be destroyed. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per envelope. Mail-in entries must to be postmarked between November 24, 2022 and January 31, 2023, and must be received by February 2, 2023. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. Mail-in entries must be original; no photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of a mail-in entry will be accepted.
The use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. Individuals may submit as many mail-in entries as desired, but a Participant is still limited to the applicable maximum Entry Limit (as defined below). You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Rules. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Promotion cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected individual’s entry will be deemed ineligible.
Throughout the Promotion Period, Sponsor may periodically announce (via Sponsor’s social media channels and/or Sponsor’s website) temporary opportunities for Participants to earn double (2x) entries for a limited time (each a “Bonus Period”). During any such Bonus Period, any Signed Contract executed therein will result in two (2) entries per dollar ($1.00) spent for the Owner named in such Signed Contract; if the Owner identifies (and Sponsor verifies) a referral source in relation to such Signed Contract, said referral source will be awarded two (2) entries for every three dollars ($3.00) paid by the Owner during the Bonus Period. During the Bonus Period, mail-in entries must follow the above-described mail-in entry submission process, and Participants must hand-write the words (“MULTIPLE — 2x BONUS”) on the bottom left-hand corner of the front of the envelope if he/she would like to receive the multiple entries. The postmark date must fall within the announced Bonus Period or else no multiplier will be applied; if the postmark date falls after January 31, 2023 and/or if the mail-in entry is received after February 2, 2023, the mail entry is void in its entirety. If the announced conclusion of the Bonus Period multiplier opportunity falls on a Sunday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked the Monday immediately following the end of the Bonus Period in order to receive the corresponding entry multiplier.
5. ENTRY LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS: The cumulative maximum number of entries that any one person may obtain in connection with this Promotion is Ninety Thousand (90,000) entries (the “Entry Limit”). The Entry Limit applies to all entries, regardless of the method of entry. If a Participant exceeds the Entry Limit for the Promotion, all entries received over the Entry Limit (in order of receipt) will be void and ineligible to win.
6. PRIZES: Two exotic vehicles will be awarded at the conclusion of the Promotion: (1) a 2022 Apocalypse Hellfire 6×6, estimated value $202,000; and (2) a 2021 Tesla Plaid, estimated value $135,000 (each a “Prize” and collectively referred to as the “Prizes”). Both vehicles are pre-owned, “used” vehicles which (at the time of the drawing) will have been driven fewer than 15,000 miles. The vehicle options for the Prize vehicles have been selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Limit one Prize per family or household. Winner may not substitute or transfer their Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. At the conclusion of the Promotion, both Prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified or deemed ineligible for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Prize winner will be selected from among all qualified, eligible entries received, in a random drawing on or about February 2, 2023. The selection announcement shall be broadcast live on Instagram, and a video recording of the selection announcement will subsequently be uploaded to YouTube and/or Vimeo, as well as Sponsor’s website. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified by telephone and email, and must sign and return any required affidavits and release forms within thirty (30) days of the date of such notification, or such other deadline as set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of Prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the Prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting a Prize, the winner grants Sponsor and its promotional agents a limited license to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.
Each winner must agree to travel to Sarasota, Florida (at Sponsor’s expense, at a time selected by Sponsor) to take possession of the prize and film promotional content and material. Each Prize winner will be provided with one (1) one-way coach/economy plane ticket (or ground transportation if within 200 miles) to Sarasota, Florida; the value of this one-way travel is estimated to be less than $500.00. Travel are subject to capacity controls, availability, limitations, and other restrictions, all of which are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Airfare for the Grand Prize winner will be coordinated and determined by Sponsor (or its designee). Once travel is booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. The Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations and/or delays or any change by the air carrier(s). Grand Prize winner must provide own transportation to departure airport. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner to arrive at the departure airport in time for the flights, with proper government-issued travel documentation and proper identification. Certain travel and security restrictions may apply and it is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner to comply with all travel, security and other laws, regulations, airline passenger and accommodation rules that apply to them.
8. WINNER DISQUALIFICATION: Reasons a Participant and/or Prize winner may be disqualified and/or deemed ineligible to receive a Prize include, but are not limited to: (i) failures to meet all of the eligibility requirements stated in the Official Rules, (ii) failures to abide by these Official Rules, or other instructions of Sponsor, (iii) failure to provide a valid email address and/or telephone number at the time of entry, (iv) Sponsor’s inability to verify the identity of a potential Prize winner to Sponsor’s reasonable satisfaction within seven (7) business days of the relevant drawing of such individual’s name as a potential Prize winner, (v) failure to timely complete and/or return all documentation requested by Sponsor or otherwise required by law, (vi) the provision of false, incomplete and or misleading information to or about Sponsor or any of the other Promotion Parties, as defined below, (vii) failure to produce a valid state-issued driver’s license or other equivalent proof that the potential winner is legally authorized to operate the Prize vehicle, (viii) the commission of any fraud or deception in connection with the Promotion, use of Sponsor’s Website, and/or Sponsor’s services, (ix) acting in an obnoxious, threatening, abusive, or harassing manner, at any time before or during the awarding of the Prize, in whole or in part; (x) inability to timely accept the Prizes for any reason, including, but not limited to, inability to travel to the location where the Prize is being fulfilled, disabling injury, or death, and (xi) the inability of Sponsor to timely award or otherwise fulfill the Prizes, due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, legal restrictions, Acts of God, natural disasters, pandemics/epidemics, terrorism, and/or catastrophic weather events. If a potential Prize winner is determined to be ineligible and/or disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner may be randomly drawn from the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will be notified as per the procedures outlined in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and/or confirmation and verification procedures connected with the drawing of an alternate Prize winner, if any.
9. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entry materials that have been forged, tampered with or altered are void. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering, hacking, or forgery with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion beterminatedpriortothestatedexpirationdate,noticewillbepostedonSponsor’swebsite. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITED LIABILITY: By entering this Promotion, entrants waive all right to, and agree to hold Automation Empire LLC, its related and affiliated entities, promotional agents, and other participating sponsors (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) harmless from, any and all claims, causes of action, debts, liabilities, losses, damages (including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, exemplary and/or consequential damages), or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in connection with entrants’ participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize and/or any travel related thereto. Without limitation, but by way of example only, this release extends fully to claims, damages and expenses relating to motor vehicle accidents, damage to or loss of property, personal injury, disability or death. NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Entrants understand and agree that Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam or junk email filter(s) or other security settings, or for entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, random selection of the winner, or announcement of the prize. In the event of termination of the Promotion, a winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, Sponsor will in its discretion determine the correct winner based on consultation of all relevant entry materials, including (where applicable) a Signed Contract, any marketing or scheduling materials related to such Signed Contract, and/or the contents of any relevant mail-in entry/entries. Participants in this Promotion further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases set forth herein are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
11. TAXES: THE VALUE OF A PRIZE WILL BE TAXABLE TO THE WINNER AS INCOME. Payment of all taxes, fees, costs and expenses associated with any element of such Prize not specifically addressed above are solely the responsibility of the prize winner, who will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full social security number or the equivalent thereof. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
Winnings will be reported to the IRS in the calendar year in which the prize is awarded (expected to be 2023).
12. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in or around Sarasota, Florida.
14. WINNER LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after the conclusion of the Promotion Period and the prize drawing, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Emerald Law, PLLC, 4700 Sheridan Street, Suite J, Hollywood, FL 33021 within sixty (60) days of the close of the Promotion Period.